Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I recently found a website for Gastroparesis!  www.g-pact.org Gastroparesis Patient Association for Cures and Treatments.  This website inspired me to buy a cookbook, awareness bands and also a free restaurant card!  Since I am limited to the amount and what I can consume, the cookbook will be great to cook good healthy foods.  Not to mention the free restaurant card is perfect for patients who have Gastroparesis.  It is a card to present to restaurants so that I can receive smaller portions for the price of a child's or senior plate price!!  

On another note, I have lost another 3 pounds.  I am scared I will be skin and bones when I get older.  The only thing I do nowadays is pray.  Pray I don't end up as one of those, in memory of... RIP... kinda thing.  Being a single mom of 3 children, I must stick around for them!  Having a battle with something or someone can be handled or worked out but when the battle is within you, its harder to fight.  But I am ready to put on my boxing gloves cause I'm not going to go down without a fight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment