Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Domperidone

Have you ever felt all you do is pop pills all day?  With my stomach disease I have to take a total of 4 pills of 10 mg Domperidone throughout the day.  Morning, lunch, dinner and before I go to sleep at night.  Overall perspective, even though I am taking a medication that is not FDA approved, Domperidone has definitely been worth taking.  I just wish it would take away the pain and discomfort.  It seems to really help me with my nausea and diarrhea.   If I forget to take it prior to eating, I am running to the bathroom within 30 minutes after eating.  Not a nice thought is it? On a positive note, I haven't lost anymore weight!  I have been steady for the past 3 months.  I believe with the combination of medication and right foods, I must be doing something right.  I lost over 65 pounds!  WOW!  

No comments:

Post a Comment