Sunday, August 5, 2012

A couple of weeks ago I contacted my doctor requesting help.  I still haven't heard back from them.  Due to their lack of concern, I have decided to contact another Gastrologist.   Life is too short to be dealing with pain and suffering.  Its somewhat easy to handle things when you know what your dealing with.  Everyday is completely different, its hard to make sense of my condition.  Gastroparesis is a very challenging, very confusing and poorly understood condition.  It changes your life.  All I want to accomplish is to minimize my symptoms without sacrificing my nutrition.  Since I cant have a cure, I should at least have the satisfaction of  ways I can reduce my symptoms.  With that said, say a little prayer for me in hopes to find a doctor who actually cares for their patients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment